Artsmark - bringing learning to life through arts and culture
Who are we?
- Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools, accredited by Arts Council England.
- Artsmark provides a clear framework for teachers to plan, develop and evaluate arts, culture and creativity across the curriculum.
- Schools are supported throughout their Artsmark journey by our regional network of Bridge organisations, providing training, advice, practical teaching resources and introductions to leading cultural organisations in your area.
- Schools are awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum, based on their achievements.
- Artsmark has a common sense application process that is light on paperwork and flexible to each school.